
These Pictures, taken at an annual Cow Plop/Car show in my town, I believe fit the "Joie Picture" assignment well. Although in the top picture it is somewhat difficult to find the emotion and the action, I believe that the little girl, in the act of jumping up, coupled with the fact that the picture is shot through a giant eye, works to display a certain amount of fun and irony.

The lighting in all of the pictures, the dark, drearyness of the day, in contrast with the colorful rides and clothes, better highlights the emotional state of the children. I also believe that the second picture is interesting because of the mutliple emotion that appear in it. The little girl in the back does not appear happy, the boy in the blue t-shirt in the front appears to be scared/excited and the other boy with him is also very happy. Because there is in every picture some inanimate object with a face, or partial face [ex) Mouse, Clown, Eye ] the pictures fit the project in mutliple ways by using emotions from multiple people and things.

Nice shots - especially the final three.
ReplyDelete